Overall Satisfaction with Pure Storage FlashBlade
At our organization, we used Pure Storage FlashBlade to store data that had to be accessed with as little latency as possible. It was used by the Hyper-Automation team solely and was used as the storage for artificial intelligence, machine learning, and automation purposes. It allowed integration with our existing Amazon Web Services solutions.
- NVMe Flash Storage allows super fast reads and writes.
- More energy-efficient and "green" compared to other solutions involving moving parts.
- Easy integration with AWS and other important tools.
- The demo environment/product only has a small window to use.
- Savings over AWS can be minimalised by the necessary learning curve.
- Cost of the product of a whole.
- Massive decrease in time spent running data processes.
- No discernible downtime of the solution.
- Increased cost compared to slower solutions.
Pure Storage FlashBlade is in our experience far faster, performance-wise, compared to its close competitors. However, if you factor in any packages you currently have with IBM or AWS for example, you can get more value for money for your data requirements. However, if performance is a must, the increased cost is not an issue.
Do you think Pure Storage FlashBlade delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Pure Storage FlashBlade's feature set?
Did Pure Storage FlashBlade live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Pure Storage FlashBlade go as expected?
Would you buy Pure Storage FlashBlade again?
If data storage, access, and security [are] of the highest priority to your business then Pure Storage FlashBlade is an excellent tool that must be considered. Analytics or sharing that requires the fastest speeds available will benefit from the NVMe solid-state drives they use which are far superior to spinning rust. It is less ideal for those who do not require such time-critical work.