Overall Satisfaction with Qlik Sense
We use it to track the sales and profitability of our retail beverage startup business. Some special use cases arise from time to time such as reporting on the status of large customer orders.
- Available for all users and developers without installation.
- Easy to set up and follow alerts.
- Combine multiple sources of data.
- Easily program automatic actions.
- Include a "dark mode", especially for developers. Sometimes the white screen is too tiresome on the eyes.
- A simpler way to connect to on-premise ODBC sources.
Do you think Qlik Sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Qlik Sense's feature set?
Did Qlik Sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Qlik Sense go as expected?
Would you buy Qlik Sense again?
- It is a great way for our non-technical users to understand key aspects of the business, like top products, sales trends, and margin analysis.
- It is a breeze to share insights by quickly generating a PDF.
- More uses will come as the business grows in complexity.
As soon as you want to pull data from two or more separate tables, Qlik Sense leaves the rest in the dust, since it does not require joins or complex transformations. Zoho CRM analytics are limited to the data located in the product itself. No external tables can be combined.
The SaaS version is super easy to use and very intuitive. The associative engine means you don't have to rely on a single data table or resort to SQL-type joins. It just works! The assistant mode will pick the best visualization for you, but you are still in control if you want.