Updated August 12, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Qubit
Used for A/B testing as we have limited development resource and lead times. It's being used by the UK eCOMMERCE department only. It addresses the need to understand how to optimise the site to improve conversion, UX and CX. It also supports us with the ability to make faster changes to the site which is one of our largest restrictions.
- Good functionality, team of engineers and designers on board - feels like you're in expert hands.
- Advanced functionality with endless possibilities.
- Good account management set up means you'll always have a contact, training and ongoing support.
- Cheaper packages or discounts on additional modules for existing and loyal users.
- Faster speed - often we're restricted on the timelines and queues with engineers and can only run a test a time.
- High staff turnover - not ideal for daily contacts and relationship building.
We would normally split our Qubit tests into three parts: Business priority, UX and CX. More often than not the CX tests don't drive a significant increase in CVR% but we have seen positive results in terms of feedback through our customer care monitoring tool and exit feedback results.
- Having everything in one platform is always a winner for ease, practicality and measuring.