Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Online
We utilize QuickBooks Online for client accounting. All of the professional staff utilize the program as we are all delivering client accounting work. It allows us to be more collaborative with our clients and be in their accounting regularly. We have been very experienced in using the QuickBooks Desktop version, but it was often difficult to get any accountant changes files back to the client or get large backup files.
- Directly collaborative with your clients - we are able to be in their accounting at any time, rather than only when we get the books from our clients.
- Pricing is very comparable to other online software programs and any differential between the online and desktop is more than covered by the cost savings of not having to transfer data back and forth.
- The transition to the new QuickBooks Online platform has been really mishandled. Versions of the program float in and out, making it difficult to have a consistent experience at the moment.
- The lack of multiple windows makes looking at multiple reports at the same time a little inconvenient
- Able to get returns completed sooner since data is much more available. This allows me to spread my work out a bit more, especially during busy times like tax season.
- Being able to be more collaborative with our clients allows us to be more proactive with servicing them.
Ease of transfer between QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online; familiar interface and terminology that clients are used to; pricing.
- 25% to 50% of my clients