March 03, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Online Advanced
We Use QuickBooks Online Advanced for all our bookkeeping: invoicing, paying and receiving bills, tracking profit and loss. We also use it to import and categorize all our banking transactions from our bank accounts and credit cards.
- Invoicing: QuickBooks makes it easy to invoice customers, with recurring transactions, copying invoices to create new ones, and statements available instantly to let customers know where they stand.
- Merged Banking: I've hooked up my bank accounts and credit card to QuickBooks and every day (or more often if you'd like), I can categorize and match transactions to make reconciling effortless.
- Reports: I use reports often so help me with my B&O taxes for multiple states.
- I can't get one of my credit cards to load with my account, but they do make it easy to upload transactions.
- I'd like a quick link to go to my transactions in "send later".
- I'd like user training videos to be easier to find.
- I know where are bank accounts stand all in one place.
- I know who has paid me, who has yet to pay me, and the amount of invoices outstanding and how much I can expect to earn in a month.
- Quickbooks keeps me organized in every aspect of the business.
We transferred from the desktop version, and the changeover went very smoothly. It took me a little while to learn the different functions and how to customize them to our needs. We used the QuickBooks Online Advanced very quickly, and I used training available online to learn new things along the way.
Using QuickBooks in various locations was especially necessary during the Covid quarantine period. I seamlessly transitioned between my work office and my home office, giving me the ability to send invoices, print checks, and pay bills from home when necessary. My employees were able to create invoices and track billing from wherever they signed in from.
Our company does digital marketing, and QuickBooks allows us to create specific invoices and identify what service we provided so that we can track how much of each thing we are doing each month.
If you do a lot of invoicing and tracking of your finances, QuickBooks is perfect for you. QBO Advanced has every function I need to pay bills, send invoices, and receive payment. I have all my banking transactions linked with QuickBooks, so I can categorize or match transactions in an instant.