December 14, 2018
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Pro
Quickbook Pros is an accounting software for small businesses. We are a small to medium small business backed by a large company and have found that QuickBook Pro is used to ensure that our financials all balance out at the end of each month and at the end of each quarter. Particularly we appreciate that we can end a year with the right numbers.
- Visuals - Appealing to the eye and the design is makes it easy to process information.
- Navigation - The user experience is incredible. Low learning curve.
- Support - the 24/7 live rep and the online support helps for anything you can't figure out on your own.
- Glitch heavy - the program is great when it works.
- Tax management - we wish it had a tax capability.
- Purchase order creation leaves much to be desired.
- We've noticed that we are more accurate in our numbers at the end of each year.
- We've noticed other products that are out there that do more than QuickBooks but this is good for the price.
- Our billing and invoicing have been more accurate as customers and employees can easily understand and communicate the information based on the reports QuickBooks produces.
BillQuick has been nice but is pricey. We went with QuickBooks Pro because of cost and because it did what we needed it to do even though it didn't have all the bells and whistles BillQuick has to match our needs. If BillQuick lowered the price we may move because we aren't married to QuickBooks Pro but it's good for right now.
It's okay. It's not great. We use it to ensure our numbers are accurate from a billing and invoicing focus. There are other products out there that do this and include fund accounting and tax management. If you could make a noise to associate with this product, we would use "meh."