Overall Satisfaction with Qvidian Proposal Automation
Qvidian is the software that our firm uses to complete RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and any other ad-hoc requests for information that comes to the organziation from clients, prospects and consultants. We utilize Qvidian as a content library that is accessed by marketers and client service professionals in the company.
- Qvidian allows for a detailed annotation system for each Question and Answer Pair
- Qvidian allows you to upload Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe documents as user content
- Qvidian offers the capability to run customized reports
- Qvidian allows different levels of access for different users
- Qvidian doesn't always mesh seamlessly with MS Word
- Qvidian's interface isn't very attractive
- Problem shooting isn't always easy or intuitive
- Qvidian allows for greater efficiency amongst marketing staff
- Qvidian allows for different product groups to share information easily and effectively
- Qvidian fosters consistency of messaging across sales, marketing and client service staff
Although we looked at Xinnovation over the summer, it wasn't immediately obvious what advantages there would be to switching software providers.
Qvidian is well suited for organizations that require a content management system. It is not designed to maintain quantitative data, so if you're looking to store spreadsheets or make numerical data easily accessible, Qvidian is not a fit.
Using Qvidian Proposal Automation
Overall, we've been very pleased with Qvidian's capabilities and we have no plans to switch providers.