I was the Qvidian Administrator for my team of users and handled user ID's, training, security and so forth. It is used by two departments in our organization. We primarily use the Library function for preparing our RFP's.
- The simplicity of the app and all it has to offer, especially in the last year, makes them standout from other similar types of apps.
- Qvidian has a great support site, Qvidian Community, for accessing training live, recorded or documented, posting suggestions/enhancements, and logging issues.
- Qvidian has joined with the Salesforce app allowing more integration
- Some of our users have experienced performance issues
- It would be nice for Qvidian to include onsite visits once per year
- The app can be clunky but with each release this appears to be getting better
- Faster generation of RFP
- Better organization of documents
- Easier to maintain document versions
We have not used other products. Previous products we used were bought out and replaced by Qvidian.
Performance issues; we are unsure if it is the application or an internal issue.