Qvidian RFP & Proposal Automation Review: "Good Content Repository"https://www.trustradius.com/proposalQvidian RFP & Proposal AutomationUnspecified8.2371012014-02-22T22:32:05.380Z
It is used in a couple of departments across our parent organization (Infogroup) and solely by myself in my organization (Yesmail). I can only speak to how I use it on the Yesmail side, not the Infogroup side. It is used primarily as a content repository.
- It is a very useful content repository.
- It makes searching for content much easier than other methods I have used at other organizations.
- It is very laborious process to get the content into Qvidian. Once it's there, it's great - but getting it in is very time consuming.
- Moving content around is difficult. They got rid of the drag and drop feature so moving content from one folder to another takes much, much longer than it used to.
- I don't use Qvidian as a project management tool or to send things out to knowledge managers. I am the only one on my side with a license, so I don't use it to the full extent of it's capacity, but the process seams fairly difficult.
- Increase efficiency - locating content is so much easier once it's in Qvidian.
It's harder to get content into Qvidian, but it's much, much easier to retrieve content.
We are invested now and I would hate to go back to the old way of storing conent.