Accurate Contact Information, Oh My!
Overall Satisfaction with RainKing
- Provides the ability to filter by company location, size, and business type.
- Provides accurate e-mail addresses and phone numbers of individuals
- Allows for the exporting of data and information to Salesforce, or offline.
- RainKing can be a little "busy" sometimes, meaning that there can be much going on, on the page.
- RainKing requires you to go through many different pages that seem a little unnecessary.
- RainKing did seem a little expensive in price, according to management within my company.
- One positive outcome is being able to connect with more businesses and specific individuals, based on the information provided.
- Another positive outcome is having the ability to export to Salesforce.
- There really have been no negative outcomes on ROI because it has done nothing but improved conversations and sales numbers.
I'd say that it is best suited for individuals who are prospecting businesses and individuals who would serve as potential clients. It is best suited for those trying to find out e-mail addresses or phone numbers for specific individuals if they cannot find through a search engine.
It is not all that appropriate/beneficial if you are not prospecting individuals. It doesn't seem like it would be needed.