Overall Satisfaction with Raiser's Edge NXT
Our organization transitioned to Raiser's Edge NXT to combine several vendor services into one encapsulated database that would allow us to use it across departments and streamline tasks, information and reporting.
- Donor Database management
- Event Management
- Donor Analysis
- The inability for our members to independently find their membership status is a disappointment.
- Finding out who did what entry when - like an audit trail would be helpful. As mistakes can happen it would be nice to know if it's one person or several so we can add additional training if needed.
- Operational Efficiency
- Increased revenue from new donors
- Increased revenue from existing donors
We are already seeing the advantages of the new database and consider it a good investment.
We plan to integrate Financial Edge within the next 18 months and look forward to a complete integration between finance and development.
I've used Etapestry in the past, another BlackBaud product and was very pleased. I find the company really professional and easy to work with.
As a holistic database I think Raiser's Edge NXT is really going to be a good fit for our organization. We still need significant training to really utilize it to its capabilities - which we are taking in the next 3 months. I would recommend anyone who begins to use this database consider incorporating the full training package - it is totally worth it.