Rapport is so rapportive
June 21, 2019

Rapport is so rapportive

Overall Satisfaction with Rapportive

A lot of my prospecting is done through LinkedIn (and Zoom). Having tools like Rapportive and nav turned on on LinkedIn allow for maximized efficiency. I use Rapportive to understand contacts before engaging allowing the ability to build...rapport, no pun intended, before ever speaking to them. This also provides me valuable geo data.
  • Information is displayed with no work
  • Geo data is beneficial for market segmentation
  • Works seamlessly with LinkedIn
  • More data is always better
  • API with general email (like Crystal)
  • Auto email generation
  • Allows me to be much more efficient
  • More favourable reaction from prospect leading to better relationships...sales
  • Better API could make it more efficient
To the best of my knowledge the only other product similar to rapportive is Crystal. Rapportive I like as it's more directly integrated with LinkedIn which I feel allows for a more seamless process. However Crystal is always available in my Google inbox which makes every day email reminding much better/easier.
I do not personally use many "reports" from Rapportive. My primary use of this is the information it provides on each prospect on initial email. This information could be called a report for lack of a better word, in which case I use reports daily. All my prospecting goes through this workflow.
The primary time I find Rapportive to be invaluable is with the first, initial engagement with a prospect. They seem to react mush more favourably when I include information that Rapportive provides to me. This also takes the guesswork work out of email crafting which allows me to focus more time on other activities.

LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail Feature Ratings