RUN by ADP - a small business payroll solution
May 28, 2018

RUN by ADP - a small business payroll solution

Score 8 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with RUN Powered by ADP

Our organization uses RUN Powered by ADP to prepare payroll twice each month. RUN is an all-inclusive, one-stop payroll solution. With very few exceptions, it has performed well for the company.
  • Easy to manage, access reports and enter data.
  • Easy to make changes to employee files (i.e. wage information, employee address, employee withholding)
  • The interface is nicely intuitive... makes entering hours and completing payroll smooth & uncomplicated.
  • A few months ago we encountered a glitch where an employee's rate of pay changed. Customer service suggested it was "user error" on my part, but when I reviewed the error, I was not able to actually change the rate of pay on the screen in question. At any rate, ADP took the time to walk me through the process and helped me solve the problem quickly.
  • ADP often contacts me to try and sell additional services. I find this to be a tad annoying.
  • RUN by ADP has been a positive addition to our operation because it allows us to process payroll (and pay the appropriate taxes) easily and simply.
I have used both RUN by ADP and Xero Payroll and the ADP solution is a bit more robust and user-friendly.
RUN by ADP is appropriate for a small business to administer their own payroll with a minimum of time and effort.