Overall Satisfaction with RUN Powered by ADP®
We are a very small organization and underwent a leadership change in 2017. At that time we went from Trinet to ADP Run. It was a no-brainer to be able to do as I wanted all of my contacts to be local and me to be able to quickly reach the individuals that were helping me run the program, even in the background. We used RUN for payroll services but ended up switching last March due to needing a bit more (like a PEO platform for cheaper insurance). However, being with the larger company now has me ready to go back to RUN as there is not that big of a difference in the platforms beyond the cheaper insurance rates.
- Easy access to the platform.
- Quick responses.
- Knowledgeable about their products.
- Ease of access to documents.
- learning more about nonprofits they did not pay my nonprofit unemployment taxes for three years which ended up getting me a large penalty.
- Having a PEO option.
- Allowing me to send an email and allowing staff to put in their direct deposit info or choosing their insurance similar to what total source does but less expensive.
- ROI was there but I lost it when I was billed late for them.
- positive impact is not having to hire a HR person as the platform did it for you.
- However, things being missed because of the lack of knowledge about nonprofit organizations.
I went from RUN to workforce now and see now that it was a very bad decision. I enjoy not having to do things with regard to inputting new hires, etc. I am hoping RUN can adopt the option of sending an email to new hires that allows them to put their own information in similar to what Workforce does.
Do you think RUN Powered by ADP® delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with RUN Powered by ADP®'s feature set?
Did RUN Powered by ADP® live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of RUN Powered by ADP® go as expected?
Would you buy RUN Powered by ADP® again?
RUN was the first platform I used in my current role. Switching to another really made me miss RUN. RUN is very attentive to needs, their chat is easy to locate and they are responsive. I enjoyed RUN but was hoping for a more all-inclusive platform that provided a one-stop-shop. I think if RUN could provide the insurance options where staff can log in to select benefits and add their direct deposit, etc.