Overall Satisfaction with Sage CRM
Sage CRM is used across our entire organization. We use it for opportunity and lead management in our sales department. We use it for collections tracking in our accounting department, scheduling across the organization but primarily for our service delivery department, we also have modified CRM to assist with Project Management in our service delivery department. We also use Sage CRM in our support/customer care department for logging and tracking of issues/cases. Our marketing department uses it for the creation of lists and the maintenance of our customer database.
- Integration to our accounting system allowing sales to view accounting info and accounting to view sales info.
- Integration to other applications. We have been able to integrate CRM to our marketing and support apps to create a 360 view of information about our customers in one place.
- Workflow. CRM has allowed us to create workflow around our key business processes.
- Reporting and Dashboards. CRM has great reporting and dashboard capabilities giving us visibility into performance quickly and efficiently.
- Interface is getting better but some areas need improvement still. Needs to be modernized.
- Better integration to other applications from the cloud version.
- Screen size could improve, sometimes need to scroll a bit much.
- Allowed managers to have visibility into salesperson pipelines with far less communication and time spent by all.
- Allowed more predicative information on where the business is from a pipeline perspective so we can predict future business and resource requirements.
- Allowed us to manage our customer support more effectively with less staff and allows cases and information to be passed from one staff member to another easily.
I have looked at and used both Salesforce and Maximizer in the past. Salesforce offer similar functionality to Sage CRM at much higher price typically. Maximer has less funtionality and because of its on premise background lacks the advanced web interface of Sage CRM.
Sage CRM is very well suited to organizations using Sage accounting products like Sage 300C and Sage X3. There are many industries like NFPs that have vertical products for Donor management and fundraising. Sage CRM can be modified to accommodate these requirements but there are industry vertical solutions that are great out of the box.