Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct is used by everyone involved in Finance - our Finance department uses it to create and generate invoices, while our billing department uses it for customer support and accounts receivable. I am in the billing department, and I pull up a customer's Intacct account every time I speak with a customer.
- Intacct is very responsive - I have never had to wait longer than a few seconds for any sort of request on this software. This is helpful when I have a customer on the phone that I am helping. Intacct values my time and my customer's time.
- It is very easy to automate the process of generating invoices - the main reason we use Intacct. Not once have I been stuck or confused on how to get a customer into a routine billing cycle.
- The invoices that are generated from Intacct look clean and they are very customizable.
- The processing side of Intacct that we use to process payments manually is very slow. If ever I want to process a payment myself, it will take me 3 to 4 minutes.
- It has helped our customers have a clean and easy experience with their accounts payable departments and our billing department. This has taken away one more worry off our customer.
It is very easy to understand and one can adjust to the different features very quickly. The combination of wide versatility while still maintaining an easy to use interface is very helpful on our end. We spend very little time training new employees on the ins and outs of Sage Intacct because it is so easy to get [the] hang of.
Only a few times have we had to reach out to support, and every time we did, we received a relatively quick response and a solution was found fairly quickly. Only once was there an issue that took longer than a week to resolve, but it still did eventually get solved.
Do you think Sage Intacct delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sage Intacct's feature set?
Did Sage Intacct live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sage Intacct go as expected?
Would you buy Sage Intacct again?
The accounts receivable end has become almost completely automated, we have all of our customers on automatic payments, Intacct automatically processes the payment, automatically generates the invoices, and automatically sends out invoices to the customers once it is processed. This has saved our Finance and Billing departments a lot of time that we would not have been able to afford to spend otherwise.
We handle a lot of customers, all of whom need their own customized invoice. Intacct has performed wonderfully with all of our clients. It is able to handle a big workload with little to no issues. The finance department loves Intacct for its versatility and I love it for its ease of use.