Overall Satisfaction with Salesgenie
Salesgenie is one of many softwares I have used for lead generation. It provides detailed information and is definitely one of the more user friendly softwares.
- The company information with revenue size and employee size it typically relevant.
- The ability to search based on geographical location is very useful.
- The industry intel it provides is great.
- The contact information and details aren't always current.
- It would be helpful to have more report running, list generation ability.
- The phone numbers arent always right.
- It's always great to have another resource for lead generation.
- It has a very healthy list of companies in my sales territory.
- It has helped me become more of an expert in my direct market.
Salesgenie is comparable to many of the big names out there. However, depending on your needs and financial capabilities is what you get out of it. Though it provides a great list of leads, it makes it a little difficult with the incorrect information. I would rank it top 10 softwares for lead generation.
It is suited as a starting point. Gathering companies to call and learning what types of companies are in certain cities/areas is great. However, sometimes the information listed for those companies isn't accurate or current. It gives you the list of decision makers for each vertical, but their contact details sometimes is defaulted to the general contact details for the company.
Data Axle Genie Feature Ratings
I previously used it and I was in a sales/business development focused role. Salesgenie was used to generate leads in an industry specific search and territory. I would look up companies based on my territory and use Salesgenie to get contact information for the accurate decision makers so that I can plan for sales calls.
We would have to call the general number for support- we didn't have a dedicated account manager. That made it tough because I felt like the person that would take my call didn't have full knowledge of my needs and therefore could not best service my call.
- Lead generaton
- Contact information for decision makers
- Learning about new companies to target
- We got creative and used salesgenie to learn about competitors
- We also used it to recruit for more specific roles
- It's always helpful to have an additional source to look for new leads
- Information on targets- revenue and personnel changes