Overall Satisfaction with SAP Conversational AI
We use SAP conversational AI to set up multifunctional bots to work on the repetitive tasks in the firm. We largely use the bots, and chatbots to be specific on our websites to improve how we engage with our customers. SAP bots have actually made work easier by taking over the time-consuming, low-value tasks. It has stretched our engagements with our audiences through integration with Facebook and Instagram.
- It performs relatively well in natural language processing.
- Permits analyzing the text inputs at anytime.
- The chatbots are highly customizable- we uploaded the one with a mask during the covid-19 pandemic which went a long way in making our websites fun.
- More improvements should be made on reporting, maybe upgrade from the cluster of tables and figures.
- Greater customer reach and engagement with swift integration with messaging and social media apps.
- Automation of time consuming tasks.
It would be most suitable to help you attain swift conversation flows as you engage with your audiences. The bots are also of indispensable value in handling repetitive tasks around the firm such as automated HR resourcing expeditions or marketing campaigns or any other important but monotonous tasks. I however admit that analyzing the bot's performance is quite complex, have an RPA specialist around.