Overall Satisfaction with SAP Litmos
We use SAP Litmos across our enterprise to perform onboarding, safety & compliance, and continuous learning for our associates.
- We chose it for user interface simplicity... very user friendly format.
- We added the Litmos Heroes to our account, we saw well constructed, thoughtful content that is updated regularly so that it is current, relevant.
- Initially accessing Litmos for users has been pretty seamless, few support requests to manage the flow of user sign-on.
- I would close by adding that Litmos on whole, is open for improvements and are good listeners to their customers for suggestions with the A-Ha Ideas portal.
- For administrators required to provide reporting to stakeholders/leadership, a more refined robust report format to send direct from Litmos.
- Initially, when connecting Litmos integration with company HRIS I would recommend more options in doing so. There is a fundamental data file exchange offered that customer creates, but to have a more robust exchange of user data interact with Litmos can be costly.
- Format to deliver training to a national mobile workforce
- Reduced training costs by ILT training across multiple departments
- The ability to handle high volume of user learning traffic
Do you think Litmos delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Litmos's feature set?
Did Litmos live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Litmos go as expected?
Would you buy Litmos again?
I think for the user experience, good job, but for the backend administration... more work is needed.
Only a very basic integration was offered and would be ok for small to mid-size companies. To have a robust exchange integration with a companies HRIS system, it is complicated and can be costly.