April 06, 2021
Associate Manager Training
SalesforceWriting & Editing, 10,001+ employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SAP Litmos
We use it as a platform for our customers and partners to deliver training and content. Litmos is our one-stop solution to all learning-related needs. we organize employees into teams and sub-teams in order to easily assign them to courses, modules, and learning paths.
- Litmos is easy to navigate. The options are users friendly and the user interface is simple. It does not take much time to understand the system.
- Litmos has made managing users so much easy. It provides the interface for interactive training. Litmos provides comprehensive online learning tools.
- Litmos support team is quite responsive and reliable. They help resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- Reports need a lot of improvements. You can only select 1 option and sub-options in the report builder. None of the reports are straightforward.
- There are a lot of bugs and the team takes months to resolve them. All these bugs have been highlighted to the support team on a timely basis. For example - the feedback button on the course did not work for a month. Another Litmos breaks down intermittently and doesn't work for a few minutes, you have to keep relaunching.
- There should be a comment box provided while deactivating any user. It will help to analyse why is the user required to deactivate on Litmos.
- Dojo training is outdated and needs to be updated with the latest changes in the product.
- Employee engagement with gamification - Litmos tracks and rewards good performance with badges and achievements
Do you think Litmos delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Litmos's feature set?
Did Litmos live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Litmos go as expected?
Would you buy Litmos again?
Reporting feature can be improved - Litmos does not provide the historical data. Would still like to see better reporting capability. Uploading links to websites doesn't work properly sometimes. Uploading a large PowerPoint is an issue as there is a size limit.
There are lot of bugs but need to be fixed on timely basis as it takes months to resolve them.
- Content creation is simple and less time-consuming.
- Course creation is an engaging experience as Litmos has drag and drop import functionality.
- Litmos has WYSIWYG editor.
- With Litmos, we can easily import/export files.
- It is user-friendly while assigning the courses to the users and managing the users.
- Litmos makes content more accessible and easier to find.
- We cannot tag anyone in Litmos.
- There is no comment box while deactivating any user so it does not give clarity on why was the user deactivated.
- Report Builder does not allow to select multiple options from the drop-down, this makes it less effective.