Overall Satisfaction with SeekOut
Initially used SeekOut to aid with diversity and technology engineering sourcing. Currently, I use the tool to find and identify passive candidates for more general talent acquisition searches as well as for its diversity expertise.
- Finding female and diverse candidates.
- With GitHub searching capability and its own coding scores, SeekOut offers a great service to non-technical recruiters to wade in and find talent.
- Boolean search capabilities a plus.
- Chat team very responsive and knowledgeable about recruiting and searching.
- Many profiles list a current company but are out-of-date due to recent job movement. So more regular sweeps to update its database is crucial.
- The Clone A Candidate feature is overrated but it may provide a starting point for novice searchers.
- Long searches sometimes get hung up when re-opening a browser tab the following work day.
- Diversity and female hiring simplified.
- Tech hiring tools.
- Faceted search tools (i.e., sidebar filters) greatly simplify searching large data sets. One can even create personalized filters for re-use, which speeds up the time to search.
- Finding and identifying diverse and female talent helps with huge our ongoing company initiative to change the make-up of the workforce at a large technology company.
- Finding and identifying veterans also a help with D&I initiative here.
- hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual)
Haven't had a chance to use hireEZ (fka Hiretual) yet for my sourcing work, except for some free Boolean strings help it offers.
Do you think SeekOut delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SeekOut's feature set?
Did SeekOut live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SeekOut go as expected?
Would you buy SeekOut again?
SeekOut is well suited for generating mapping reports to find and share specific geographies where talent is located or is sparse. This can be shared with a Hiring Manager during an intake call. SeekOut is also easy to use to drill down into general results to concentrate on specific target companies. This also works for the company I work for to see prior companies where current workers used to work at, thus enabling a list of target companies well-suited to the current company culture.