Seekout to find new talent!
May 02, 2022

Seekout to find new talent!

Overall Satisfaction with SeekOut

I use seekout to source candidates that are hard to find on other platforms. Right now we are working to hire more diverse talent and Seekout has been a great resource allowing us to apply special power filters and diversity tags to our search ie. Veteran, Asian, Black/ African American.
  • Diversity tags
  • AI
  • Power filters
  • Seamless link to LI and ATS
  • Snap shot of candidate profile
  • Auto-populating advanced boolean field names
  • There has been an increase in the amount of candidates that I have been able to find
  • Seekout provides email addresses and other methods of contact
  • Overall, increased recruiter experience
I haven't used the support function a ton but in the instances that I have, a representative has been available to answer my questions. The chat feature allows you to connect with someone quickly and casually inquire about system features. Overall, the support team does a wonderful job of providing users with the information they need to use the tool effectively.

Do you think SeekOut delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with SeekOut's feature set?

Did SeekOut live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of SeekOut go as expected?

Would you buy SeekOut again?

Seekout is a great tool for strategically sourcing a wide net of diverse candidates and candidates with niche skills. The capabilities that exist within the platform allow users to make informed decisions about where to recruit candidates through its people insights feature, hyper-focus on skills with the bias reducer and quickly find more diverse candidates with its power filters.