Overall Satisfaction with Semrush
As an SEO manager, we use SEMrush alongside many other pieces of SEO software to provide recommendations, audits, and performance data for clients. This software is used across the SEO organization in this manner at a corporate level.
- Quick auditing support.
- Deep dives into client accounts.
- Competitive insights across an industry.
- Competitive insights are limited and often follow the wrong competitors.
- Estimated traffic estimates are nearly always way over the top.
- Many tabs can be confusing for newer users.
- Their keyword tracker.
- Content analysis by % of traffic to page.
- Auto auditing features.
- Improved efficiency.
- Improved tracking.
- Better understanding of competitive landscape.
Our company uses nearly every major SEO tool. Semrush has its advantage in its UI/UX and competitive landscape while others have their advantages in other places like bulk management, backlinks (Ahrefs) and, auditing (SF).
Do you think Semrush delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Semrush's feature set?
Did Semrush live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Semrush go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Semrush again?
It's best for both SEO professionals and low-level content writers or site owners who'd like to know how their keyword performance is tracking.