May 23, 2021
Score 1 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sendinblue
- It is very user friendly, does not require lots of onboarding to be able to use.
- The automation tool is particularly great and also easy to use.
- It's great for building lead lists for cold prospecting campaigns.
- Customer support is not the greatest when having issues if you are not a subscribed member.
- There seems to be an inconsistency in performance when sending out blasts, some will do really well and others will do significantly poorly for no reason.
- Accounts get shut down randomly and data losses occur.
- We receive leads almost everyday.
- Our leads our constantly being capped because we don't have a paid subscription.
We only used Sendinblue for a very specific campaign, it was a quick solution for a free sample campaign we needed to launch at the beginning of CBD Essential's journey. To organize our leads and send segmented email blasts, we use Omnisend. To create automated campaigns for abandoned carts or browsers, we use Klavyio.
Do you think Brevo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Brevo's feature set?
Did Brevo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Brevo go as expected?
Would you buy Brevo again?
If you want a simple solution for a simple campaign and can't afford higher-priced software, then use Sendinblue, the user-friendliness is certainly a plus. If you are looking for quality service and customer support, I recommend researching other companies such as Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Omnisend, and/or Klavyio, etc.