Make your email campaign beautiful and result oriented with SendPulse.
November 28, 2018

Make your email campaign beautiful and result oriented with SendPulse.

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with SendPulse

In my organisation, this software is being used by sales and marketing department.
For promoting real estate project I use this software. It is being used to send various newsletters to my client to inform them about various offers.
  • Setting up user accounts on this software is extremely easy. A non technical user can also create an account here very easily.
  • Its campaign editor is full of useful features like drag and drop, which makes it easy to design email campaigns.
  • Post campaign analysis is very comprehensive. It gives complete feedback for the campaign.
  • Unavailability of email list validation. They should integrate this feature for cleaning database.
  • Less number of categories for pre-designed templates.
  • It's API functionality is very complicated. They should make it easy.
  • Tapping NRI clients with this software helps me in generating good revenue in last financial year.
  • I grow my NRI database by 60 in last year. And this software played a major role in doing so.
  • It made brand building very easy among my clients.
Its campaign editor feature makes it my favourite application for email marketing. It is extremely easy to send a campaign in very less time. And the results are very satisfying. So I switched to this application.
It is very well suited for generating quality leads for real estate projects. It works well for transactional emails also. By attaching a link for landing page users can get the traffic on their websites also. It helps in brand building.

SendPulse Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
Mobile optimization