https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/HX/QI/NNNG8A3BSXG0.PNGBest email service with sms functionality.In my organization this software is being used by various departments. Primarily, it is being used by the Marketing department. They use this wonderful software for communicating various promotional offers regarding our products and services to our clients. I use it in my department for sending weekly newsletters to my clients.,One of the best features of this software is its user interface. I found it very intuitive. It has sms feature also which is a great add-on to this software. It has live chat support feature. And I find it very helpful when i find any technical problem.,I found some functionalities missing in Drag and Drop Editor. Creating a box inside a box is not possible in it. Less number of pre-loaded templates. They should increase the number. Initially it takes lot of time to approve emails.,9,Sending promotional emails on large scale helped my organization to achieve big sales numbers. Well-organised and informative newsletters help us in building customer loyalty. Currently it is making our new product "corporate loan" a success.,Campayn,Less than 10,000,Both,Google Drive, Smallpdf, Canva, Google Charts, DropboxOne of the best email promotion services.This software is being used by Sales, Marketing and Customer Relationship Department of my organization. Marketing department uses it for sending newsletters and promotional email to our customers. And sales department uses one of its integrated service for communication with their clients. It is being used by Customer Relationship Department for after sales service.,Its web interface is very easy to understand and easy to figure out its controls. Its email list option automatically cleans all bad emails with syntax errors. SMS integration is one of the best features of this software. We can do sms promotions along with email campaigns.,In the email editor they should include text separator. I can not put any separator between two lines in the same box. And sometimes the unavailabilty of this feature make my e-mails slightly less attractive. They should include image editor in Drag & Drop Edition option so that users can edit their images there itself. Campaign approvals take long time.,9,It was very effective in the growth of my client base. It helped us to increase our email list substantially. With the help of our marketing camapaigns in this quarter we increased our sales by 25% till now. Its SMS feature helped us in renewals of our old services. And that added 15% in our total revenue.,SendGrid Marketing Email,Less than 10,000,B2C,Smallpdf, Google Drive, Skype, Google Analytics, Adobe Acrobat DCMake your email campaign beautiful and result oriented with SendPulse.In my organisation, this software is being used by sales and marketing department. For promoting real estate project I use this software. It is being used to send various newsletters to my client to inform them about various offers.,Setting up user accounts on this software is extremely easy. A non technical user can also create an account here very easily. Its campaign editor is full of useful features like drag and drop, which makes it easy to design email campaigns. Post campaign analysis is very comprehensive. It gives complete feedback for the campaign.,Unavailability of email list validation. They should integrate this feature for cleaning database. Less number of categories for pre-designed templates. It's API functionality is very complicated. They should make it easy.,9,Tapping NRI clients with this software helps me in generating good revenue in last financial year. I grow my NRI database by 60 in last year. And this software played a major role in doing so. It made brand building very easy among my clients.,Campayn,Less than 10,000,B2C,MailChimp, Sender.net, Smallpdf, Google AnalyticsRich and effective tool to communicate with your customers virtually.As the head of sales and marketing department I use this software along with my team. I basically use it to inform our customers about ongoing real estate news and upcoming real estate investments.Sometimes I use it to generate quality leads for business revenue. With various integrated applications of this software I am able to filter out my current data which can be utilize for future marketing activities.,I feel its User Interface is one of the strengths. It is very simple to operate. It is not necessary for any user to have good knowledge of newsletters design or e-mailer design to make a good and informative e-mail design on this software. Its technical ability to send user's campaign to customer's Inbox is something which one can rely on. Its deliver-ability is almost 100 percent. It gives detailed analysis of any campaign. And this feature is very necessary for any software to help its users to understand the outcome of that email activity. SendPulse is awesome in this feature. It gives you detailed statistics to analyse your campaign. Users can download these statistics in PDF and Excel format also.,I like its Drag and Drop function to design e-mailers but it lacks in some functionalities. Foe example when I write two different contents in a same box I need a line to show separation between my contents in the same box but this feature is unavailable in SendPulse. They should include more fonts. Every product or service needs different kind of fonts to make a right impact on customers. With limited option of fonts it restricts user's creativity. It is good to have templates to give users some idea for designing campaigns but here SendPluse has nothing much to offer. They have very limited number of templates.,9,I found only positive impact on my business objectives till now. It helped me to grow my revenue by 300% in last 1 year. SendPulse provides richness in my e-mail contents and that richness gives some premium quotient to my company as a brand. It helped me to increase my subscribers from 2500 to 7000 in last 1 year.,Sender.net and MailChimp,Less than 10,000,B2C,Google Drive, MailChimp, Sender.net, Dropbox, Microsoft Office 2016, Google Forms, Smallpdf, SendGrid Marketing Email, Google Analytics, McAfee Total Protection, MPZMail, TeamViewer"The Mentalist" of email newslettersI use SendPulse to connect and communicate with my subscribers and clients through newsletter and educational emails. I also use it as CRM as you can add different fields into your subscribers' database, thus allowing you to have all information in one place, and use it to customise emails and communications.,SendPulse allows to connect with subscribers at the best time for each subscriber, which I haven't found anywhere else. What I mean is that if one of your subscribers reads emails at 8am, and another one at 2pm, SendPulse will automatically sends emails at that time when you subscriber reads emails. This is fantastic to increase your open rate! It is easy to use, create a template for a newsletter, create auto-responders, create different unsubscribe pages. It is easy to add any field you need to your CRM in SendPulse, so that you can target the people in your list more effectively. Customer support is very fast and friendly (always a plus :-) ). I usually get an answer within 10 minutes to an hour to any question I have. SendPulse allows to create a win-win situation when an email goes out, and avoid "spammy" situations with subscribers. SendPulse has a great quality-price (have a look for yourself, but it's one of the cheapest on the market right now, and with the many features that are included, I personally find it's a steal),I'd love a tutorial through videos showing how to make the most out of SendPulse. It's amazing and there are probably many functionalities I don't know how to use. I'd love to see an integration of SendPulse with the Bloom plugin from Elegant Themes. I'd love to receive emails with best practices from other customers using SendPulse. I'd love to see an integration where SendPulse goes to compile information available on subscribers from social media, like Mailchimp does.,10,Upgrading to SendPulse allowed me to save 15 USD per month. Upgrading to SendPulse allowed me to automate my business further. Upgrading to SendPulse allowed me to create a database better suited for my needs, which allows me to create more quality conversations with my subscribers.,MailChimp,Less than 10,000,B2C,PromoRepublic, WordPress, Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins, Asana, Acuity Scheduling, Leadpages, Buffer, Buzzsumo,1,1,Sending newsletters. Subscribers forms.,Sending messages to clients and subscribers who we had more information on. Creating more targeted communications.,Sending SMS to clients on specific days, for example on their birthday, or when there are special offers.,10,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability,I wouldn't change anything.,Implemented in-house,No,Being able to upload my Mailchimp list into SendPulse, as some fields were missing.,9,No,10,No,When I first imported my Mailchimp subscribers list to SendPulse, some of the information I had was lost and not uploaded. I contacted support to help me add in the missing information so that I wouldn't have to do it manually, and the team helped me do that very quickly so that I was able to send my newsletter to my subscribers on the same day.,Creating a newsletter template. Creating a new landing page or subscribe form. Creating a new auto-responders series. Checking out reports for campaigns. Sending emails automatically to subscribers who didn't open the first email.,For me as I'm not tech savvy, integrating the subscribe form onto my website was a bit difficult. When uploading an image which is too big, there's no option to resize in SendPulse, which is a bit cumbersome. Uploading my newsletter list from Mailchimp was initially a bit difficult, until I asked support for help and got sent the article showing how to do it.,Yes,9
SendPulse

SendPulse Reviews

SendPulse
Filter 13 vetted SendPulse reviews and ratings
December 12, 2018

SendPulse Review: "Best email service with sms functionality."

• One of the best features of this software is its user interface. I found it very intuitive.
  • It has sms feature also which is a great add-on to this software.
  • It has live chat support feature. And I find it very helpful when i find any technical problem.
  • I found some functionalities missing in Drag and Drop Editor. Creating a box inside a box is not possible in it.
  • Less number of pre-loaded templates. They should increase the number.
  • Initially it takes lot of time to approve emails.
In my department it is very well suited. It is one of the best application for sending weekly newsletters to my clients. I use it to send important market information to my clients on a regular basis. The kind of templates it provides me I fill with adequate information for my clients. It also allows me to present that information in a very organised manner.
November 30, 2018

SendPulse Review: "One of the best email promotion services."

• Its web interface is very easy to understand and easy to figure out its controls.
  • Its email list option automatically cleans all bad emails with syntax errors.
  • SMS integration is one of the best features of this software. We can do sms promotions along with email campaigns.
  • In the email editor they should include text separator. I can not put any separator between two lines in the same box. And sometimes the unavailabilty of this feature make my e-mails slightly less attractive.
  • They should include image editor in Drag & Drop Edition option so that users can edit their images there itself.
  • Campaign approvals take long time.
This application is very well suited for email promotions and transactional emails. The quality of its emails are very good. It creates good impression on the customers which helps to get more responses. Simultaneously we use SMS features also when we find that our customers are not reachable to our emails. It helps us to connect with the clients instantly.
November 28, 2018

Review: "Make your email campaign beautiful and result oriented with SendPulse."

• Setting up user accounts on this software is extremely easy. A non technical user can also create an account here very easily.
  • Its campaign editor is full of useful features like drag and drop, which makes it easy to design email campaigns.
  • Post campaign analysis is very comprehensive. It gives complete feedback for the campaign.
  • Unavailability of email list validation. They should integrate this feature for cleaning database.
  • Less number of categories for pre-designed templates.
  • It's API functionality is very complicated. They should make it easy.
It is very well suited for generating quality leads for real estate projects. It works well for transactional emails also. By attaching a link for landing page users can get the traffic on their websites also. It helps in brand building.
September 27, 2018

SendPulse Review: "Rich and effective tool to communicate with your customers virtually."

• I feel its User Interface is one of the strengths. It is very simple to operate. It is not necessary for any user to have good knowledge of newsletters design or e-mailer design to make a good and informative e-mail design on this software.
  • Its technical ability to send user's campaign to customer's Inbox is something which one can rely on. Its deliver-ability is almost 100 percent.
  • It gives detailed analysis of any campaign. And this feature is very necessary for any software to help its users to understand the outcome of that email activity. SendPulse is awesome in this feature. It gives you detailed statistics to analyse your campaign. Users can download these statistics in PDF and Excel format also.
  • I like its Drag and Drop function to design e-mailers but it lacks in some functionalities. Foe example when I write two different contents in a same box I need a line to show separation between my contents in the same box but this feature is unavailable in SendPulse.
  • They should include more fonts. Every product or service needs different kind of fonts to make a right impact on customers. With limited option of fonts it restricts user's creativity.
  • It is good to have templates to give users some idea for designing campaigns but here SendPluse has nothing much to offer. They have very limited number of templates.
It is very well suited for generating quality leads from your own data through e-mailers. Its SMS integration is very helpful to send SMS from the same software at the same time.
By implementing Push campaigns I can effectively communicate with my customers. When I want to give some small updates to my customers I give it through Push Notifications. It directly goes to customers devices.
Its integration of Viber is innovative but i find it less appropriate because of Viber's less usability.
Audrey Sourroubille Arnold profile photo
May 09, 2017

SendPulse Review: ""The Mentalist" of email newsletters"

• SendPulse allows to connect with subscribers at the best time for each subscriber, which I haven't found anywhere else. What I mean is that if one of your subscribers reads emails at 8am, and another one at 2pm, SendPulse will automatically sends emails at that time when you subscriber reads emails. This is fantastic to increase your open rate!
  • It is easy to use, create a template for a newsletter, create auto-responders, create different unsubscribe pages.
  • It is easy to add any field you need to your CRM in SendPulse, so that you can target the people in your list more effectively.
  • Customer support is very fast and friendly (always a plus :-) ). I usually get an answer within 10 minutes to an hour to any question I have.
  • SendPulse allows to create a win-win situation when an email goes out, and avoid "spammy" situations with subscribers.
  • SendPulse has a great quality-price (have a look for yourself, but it's one of the cheapest on the market right now, and with the many features that are included, I personally find it's a steal)
  • I'd love a tutorial through videos showing how to make the most out of SendPulse. It's amazing and there are probably many functionalities I don't know how to use.
  • I'd love to see an integration of SendPulse with the Bloom plugin from Elegant Themes.
  • I'd love to receive emails with best practices from other customers using SendPulse.
  • I'd love to see an integration where SendPulse goes to compile information available on subscribers from social media, like MailChimp does.
SendPulse is great if you want to connect with your list on a more personal basis, and making sure that your email reaches your subscriber when it is best for him/her. You can also use the SMS function (though I haven't used it yet). Let's say you have clients and want to send a message to them automatically on their birthday, SendPulse allows you to do that. It allows you to add in specific fields that are relevant to you, in order to customise your messaging as much as you want and need.
Read Audrey Sourroubille Arnold's full review
Matt Martin (a.k.a-Muhathir Shams) profile photo
May 26, 2017

SendPulse Review: "DFY Email Marketing"

I use SendPulse to connect and communicate with my subscribers and clients through newsletters.
  • SendPulse allows you to create a win-win situation when an email goes out, and avoid "spammy" situations with subscribers.
  • It is easy to use, create a template for a newsletter, create auto-responders, and create different unsubscribe pages.
SendPulse allows us to connect with subscribers at the best time for each subscriber, which I haven't found anywhere else. What I mean is that if one of your subscribers reads emails at 8 am, and another one at 2 pm, SendPulse will automatically send emails at that time when you subscriber reads emails. This is fantastic to increase your open rate!
Read Matt Martin (a.k.a-Muhathir Shams)'s full review
Rein Mahatma profile photo
May 11, 2017

"Honest Sendpulse Review From Ecommerce Blog Owner In Indonesia (Buattokoonline.id)"

SendPluse is being used across the whole organization for content and marketing. It helps us a lot by providing a great email marketing service, specifically in increasing our Click Through Rate (CTR), and also the open rate of our email by automatically (and easily) doing A/B tests with different subjects. The push notification system is also a great addition to get follow-up up information.
  • Very easy A/B Testing feature with subject
  • Push notification feature (love it!)
  • Great customer support
  • Artificial Intelligence feature!
  • More webinars or short (and concise) videos describing the features
If you have a problem with open rates, or maybe your database is not so responsive, Sendpulse is the best solution.
Read Rein Mahatma's full review
Lana A. Dubinskiy profile photo
January 04, 2017

Review: "SendPulse is intuitive and offers best email marketing pricing"

We use sendpulse to communicate with our users. It allows us to quickly create notification, sales, and promotional emails without engineering involvement. Sendpulse helps us increase our user retention and makes it easy to reach our users on several communication channels.
  • The drag and drop email builder has been easy to use and is very intuitive. I like the flexibility of creating emails from scratch or using existing templates without coding.
  • The automated resend feature has been extremely helpful in increasing our open rate.
  • So far we have not had any issues.
If you do email marketing this product can save a lot of time and money over competitors.
Read Lana A. Dubinskiy's full review
Paul Shuteyev profile photo
January 03, 2017

Review: "Why I use SendPulse more than MailChimp & MailerLite"

We use SendPulse for different purposes - starting with regular email campaigns and up to push notifications and smart processes for increasing open rate. It's not the only service we use for our email marketing needs, but it's definitely one of the most powerful ones. It was quite a simple decision to start using it because SendPulse contains all email marketing tools in one - starting with easy-to-use editors and templates, A/B tests and to SMS mailings, push notifications, and open-rate optimization mechanisms. That's not an ordinary set of features!
  • Email - all basic and advanced email marketing features (editor, templates, A/B testing, open-rate optimization and more).
  • SMS - that's a good addition to any direct marketing campaign. We use texting campaigns when we run local offers.
  • Push Notifications - it's totally free at SendPulse and that's a big plus.
  • Fast approval - of subscriber lists, send-from addresses, etc.
  • Support - sometimes it could be quicker (not better, but quicker).
  • Green interface - I don't think this color looks good for this type of software.
  • Content - I would like to see more researches and serious email marketing content.
SendPulse is extremely useful when you need a smart all-in-one tool for all your direct marketing channels - email, SMS, and push notifications. It's fun and easy to launch most of your marketing activities through a single tool. It saves time and money. Probably it's not that useful for complete newbies, that are just getting [thier] feet wet in email marketing.
Read Paul Shuteyev's full review
Ahmad Nabil profile photo
December 20, 2016

"Review of SendPulse"

We are using SendPulse to send emails to our client. It [works] smoothly and we aren't facing any problems. Plus, the technical support team is so cooperative.
  • It sends emails via multiple methods such as SMTP and direct send mail campaigns.
  • I don't have any idea about any improvements they need [as of] now.
[The] technical support team is so cooperative.
Read Ahmad Nabil's full review
January 13, 2017

SendPulse Review: "New Client in the Game > Old Players"

SendPulse is a great new email provider for your businesses. They have great pricing levels and tiers depending on what you are looking for for your business. The drag and drop features are really helpful when you are building custom templates.
  • Drag and Drop
  • Custom templates
  • Breadth of options
  • Integration with other apps and browsers
It is well suited for small business use.

WYSIWYG email editor (11)
Dynamic content (11)
Ability to test dynamic content (10)
A/B testing (9)
Mobile optimization (11)
Email deliverability (11)
9.2
List management (11)
Triggered drip sequences (9)
Dashboards (11)
Standard reports (11)
Custom reports (9)

About SendPulse

SendPulse is an integrated messaging platform providing user communication that includes emails, SMS, Web Push, SMTP and more. This solution includes 15,000 free emails per month. SendPulse also includes tools to manage users. This solution can be used on all devices.

SendPulse Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Does not have featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Reporting & Analytics Features
Has featureDashboards
Has featureStandard reports
Has featureCustom reports
Has featureCreate and Send HTML emails with our simple drag and drop editor or use existing templates
Has featureREST API gives engineers full control and endless managing capabilities
Has featureSMTP server is used to send email messages from any of your online-projects fully integrated with CRM, CMS and other systems
Has featureWEB PUSH lets you instantly reach your users when they are on their device with updates
Has featureSend SMS messages to your users with instant discounts, confirmations, and offers

SendPulse Screenshots

SendPulse Integrations

SendPulse Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes

Pricing starts from $9 a month and depends on the number of messages you send.

SendPulse Support Options