One of the best email promotion services.
November 30, 2018

One of the best email promotion services.

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with SendPulse

This software is being used by Sales, Marketing and Customer Relationship Department of my organization. Marketing department uses it for sending newsletters and promotional email to our customers. And sales department uses one of its integrated service for communication with their clients. It is being used by Customer Relationship Department for after sales service.
  • Its web interface is very easy to understand and easy to figure out its controls.
  • Its email list option automatically cleans all bad emails with syntax errors.
  • SMS integration is one of the best features of this software. We can do sms promotions along with email campaigns.
  • In the email editor they should include text separator. I can not put any separator between two lines in the same box. And sometimes the unavailabilty of this feature make my e-mails slightly less attractive.
  • They should include image editor in Drag & Drop Edition option so that users can edit their images there itself.
  • Campaign approvals take long time.
  • It was very effective in the growth of my client base. It helped us to increase our email list substantially.
  • With the help of our marketing camapaigns in this quarter we increased our sales by 25% till now.
  • Its SMS feature helped us in renewals of our old services. And that added 15% in our total revenue.
When I used this application for the very first time I got impressed with its richness. Its richness helped us in creating our brand image. And along with it we get SMS integration which is very helpful for contacting our customers instantly. So I chose this software for email campaigns.
This application is very well suited for email promotions and transactional emails. The quality of its emails are very good. It creates good impression on the customers which helps to get more responses. Simultaneously we use SMS features also when we find that our customers are not reachable to our emails. It helps us to connect with the clients instantly.

SendPulse Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
A/B testing