Your search for SEO is overhttps://www.trustradius.com/seoSerpstatUnspecified8.3131012018-08-10T18:01:42.348Z
August 10, 2018
Your search for SEO is over
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Serpstat
On of my biggest pains is identifying where my traffic is coming from, what sites are sending me the link juice, what key words people are using to find me, and what my competitors are using to gain rankings.
I found using Serpstat, I was able to track my keywords which allowed me to generate additional web content based around them, which led to higher rankings. I was able to analyze my competitors web pages, then decide on a marketing campaign to take their positions in the market, then identify which web pages pages were sending me back the best link juice.
Lastly through the use of their site audit system, I was able to find places where I could tweak SEO performance for optimum results.
- Discovering organic keywords and your search engine position with them.
- Helping you to discover new keywords to research your business.
- Helping to track your position with various keywords (so you can see how well your SEO campaign is doing).
- The daily query limit is sometimes frustrating.
- For a new person the menu system could be a bit confusing along with terminology, it would be great if there was little help icons next to each selection to help you better understand what they do.
- The ROI has been fantastic, ranking is equal to new customers.
- Discovering new markets through content marketing equals added reach.
- Discovering new keywords, provides insight into new sales avenues.
I have used Google Analytics and found it to be good, but limiting. Serpstat does have a much more transparent way to identify, and examine the wealth of SEO links that my sites have. I've tried a few other free programs online for tracking ranks and I looked into other paid versions for SEO tracking. None of them had a good balance between value for money paid. Serpstat finds a good home in value and return.
Let's say you have a web page that's not doing too good in rankings. You would login to this application and start to discover competitors and how they're ranking, and what words they are using. Armed with this information, you can start building blog back links, reach out to web pages that are focused around the keyword, and start building a strong inbound link campaign to help propel your site to number one in the search engines.