Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
We use SharpSpring as an agency and resell it to clients who need marketing automation, CRM, social media management, etc. It has allowed us to offer more services as an agency and the ability to keep all if not most tools in one place. One of the main problems we kept running into was that businesses couldn't afford automation through companies like HubSpot. SharpSpring solved that problem at a better price point with more offerings.
- The social media content calendar makes planning and execution so much easier and less time-consuming.
- Being able to easily curate content specifically for specific personas has been a game-changer.
- I love visual workflows. Being able to see everything laid out in one place is super convenient and enables you to really wrap your head around what you're trying to build.
- UI/UX: the interface can be a little clunky at times and not very intuitive.
- Random hiccups sometimes when we try and add accounts we get locked out or the person we're adding gets locked out.
- We've been able to add an additional item to sell, which has been good because most of our clients can benefit from the tool which means more monthly revenue for us.
- With the ability to offer automation we've been able to offer more services at higher price points.
We've used HubSpot in the past and I was never that impressed for the amount of money that it cost. I almost felt like the Starter features were just to give you a taste of what you could do so that you'd want to spring for automation. going from $50/mo to $800/mo just isn't doable for a lot of small businesses.
I think any agency that's looking for a tool to resell could benefit from SharpSpring—mainly because of the price point and because it's all in one. I've noticed that clients get tired of having to pay more every time we want to try something new or step up their marketing. This allows them to have a better idea of what their expenses are going to be. I also think that small businesses that need marketing tools that won't break the bank can benefit.
SharpSpring Feature Ratings
4 - Social media management(social media content calendaring), IT(email configuration, API's, etc.), content strategist(all workflows, emails, etc.), president (all functions).
2 - We have two people that do the bulk of the work in SharpSpring. Our president and our content strategist.
- Being able to resell SharpSpring to clients has been lucrative and beneficial as we can guarantee we have the tools we need if they're using SharpSpring.
Evaluating SharpSpring and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Third-party Reviews
Product features for the price was the biggest reason we switched.
We've never waited more than a couple of hours to get something resolved. The team is super attentive and has a lot of hustle.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - SharpSpring's support is awesome. I'm not sure what else I would need to pay for.
Yes - We had a few issues when we first jumped on and all issues were resolved within the day.