Overall Satisfaction with ShipStation
Three people do the shipping in our company, and ShipStation allows any individual to be aware of what has already been done regarding an order. It makes my job managing the shipping department much easier. We can offer multiple options for shipping and batch process them all at the same time.
- It makes it easy to offer and manage multiple shipping methods.
- It is easy to search what has been shipped in the past, and it integrates well with our BigCommerce site.
- Multiple users can easily see what has been done vs what needs to be done.
- When additional customs forms are required you have to remember to go in and print them instead of them printing automatically. It would be helpful if you received a notice/email about this more than an icon in the shipments screen.
- It has some redundant features.
- I wish you didn't have to manually refresh to see new orders that have come in from the website.
- The shipping process takes much less time than it used to before we used ShipStation, so we pay employees less to do it.
- Our customers like being able to select from multiple postal services.
- Batch processing labels saves time.
I use ShipStation with BigCommerce. In the past I have had to use USPS.com, UPS.com, FedEx.com, Etsy.com, etc. Now I don't have to go to multiple places to give my customers choices, and ShipStation far surpasses all of the sites I used before integrating it with our website. I highly recommend it.
They are fast to answer questions and help us troubleshoot issues. In some cases, they needed a bit of a push to find solutions, but in the end it all worked out. I was not a fan of some of the updates to the program, and after trying them out had to revert to the previous version.
Do you think ShipStation delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ShipStation's feature set?
Did ShipStation live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ShipStation go as expected?
Would you buy ShipStation again?
ShipStation is great if you offer multiple shipping methods and/or have multiple employees working in the shipping department. It integrates well with our website, but it would be nice if you didn't have to manually refresh to see new orders. There are likely many useful features that we don't use because we don't know about them, so prompts to try new methods would be helpful.