Overall Satisfaction with Shopify
I must confess that I use this product only to carry out a personal project of a third person. My company has its own web page. In this sense, I want to tell you that during the time we were in this project, it was very useful for me and I learned it for myself. I have always played in the role of a computer, but when you discover the world, you may see something on your computer screen and you can go shopping virtually or do other things, and your amazed. I said that I have been reborn. I have discovered the communication highway.
- One of the pluses with Shopify is that it offers unlimited storage and bandwidth. This can be helpful because you have no limitations on how quickly high-quality images, video or other content loads on your site, and you can have as many of these things on your website as you need since there’s no storage limit
- This eCommerce platform integrates with online stores like Amazon and eBay, so if you’d like to sell your merchandise through these tools, Shopify can help you track sales and inventory.
- With Shopify, creating and launching an online store is a matter of seconds. An important advantage is the practicality to open an online trade in a very short time. The platform guides you step by step in the process of setting up your own store, customize it to your liking, develop the design and, finally, add your products
- Some of the features of Shopify are not very customizable. There is great adaptability in terms of design and payment gateways. However, the Checkout process is more standardized, it only gives you room for some modifications of the appearance.
- There are free hosting platforms and, in front of Shopify, the price could be a disadvantage. But free options will never have the same characteristics, support and benefits of a payment platform. It is necessary to evaluate what is intended to be achieved and the business plan in a medium or long term
- The helpline telephone service is currently only available in English, as are several parts of its website and the informative materials.
- We have in mind that the models are limited and we run the risk that another merchant has, in appearance, the same view or mode
- As a personal project, it has filled me with satisfaction from the intellectual point of view.
- In the economic part, I have done very well since I am a counselor for this type of projects
- The objectives of the project have fully met sales through the Shopify portal that are on the RIS
The advantages of Shopify are many. For that reason, it has become one of the most popular hosting providers for e-commerce. Also with greater demand among new merchants. You can choose from over 25 free templates to create your own online store. If you prefer, you can also buy other templates to customize. You can edit your site with an HTML editor and a CSS editor, or you can adjust some things on your site through a preview. It is quite intuitive to change text and images, and adding products is simple.
In the beginning, this platform was ideal for small businesses, however, it has already proven the falsity of such a claim, because with the service package plus stores with very high traffic can work better with Shopify than with open source software. Although, working with open source guarantees greater control of content and background changes.