Overall Satisfaction with Shopify
I am currently in Shopify's partner program. I build web stores for clients who are looking to start there own E-Commerce store. We also help customers who already have Shopify stores. We help them grow and upgrade their current stores. I am able to manage all parts of Shopify without having the need for more employees.
- Shopify makes it easy to create new development stores.
- They also make it easy to request access to customers that already have a store.
- Shopify is a one-stop shop for all e-commerce needs including domain and hosting services.
- It would help if I could offer my clients more than a 14 day free trial.
- The web design can become confusing on their platform.
- It would be nice to have more app options.
- The partner program is free and has returned my business new revenue.
- It was helpful to find new clients.
- It was also helpful to expand current clients.
Shopify is great for someone looking to become an affiliate marketer. They have multiple features to help you sell their product. I would say it is a little less appropriate for people who have limited web design experience. It can be a little confusing when you are first starting out. Overall though, I would say that it is easy to use.