Overall Satisfaction with Shopify
At MK Media Co, we had a few eCommerce brands whose stores were hosted on Shopify. I managed influencer and affiliate marketing efforts through Shopify for three online stores/brands. I also worked with Shopify apps on all three stores to improve the website, landing page, social media and other marketing and sales functionality.
- Ease of Use
- Set-up is really fast
- Has great tools and add-ons for growing brands
- Integrates with social media platforms
- Integrates with marketing efforts to see what's working
- Integrating with custom checkouts is difficult
- Site speed slows with certain plugins
- Immensely positive ROI
- Great abandoned cart options
- Customizable coupons and discounts
- Actionable LTV data on all customers
- Integrations with email and onsite popups
Shopify is by far the easiest platform to set-up if you are a novice. It makes sure that you include the right features in order to maximize profits from onsite visitors. It's extremely powerful and can grow with you as a business or brand. However, because it has so much functionality it becomes appropriate to hire an eComm expert onto your team once you start to experience growth.
Do you think Shopify delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Shopify's feature set?
Did Shopify live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Shopify go as expected?
Would you buy Shopify again?
Shopify is a great eCommerce platform for new online stores and brands. It's so easy to set-up and looks great out of the box. Pricing is transparent and works with growing companies. The plugins, integrations and add-ons are where the real power is though. You can start influencer, social media, paid search campaigns, etc. all from within the platform.