Overall Satisfaction with Skype for Business (formerly Lync), now part of Microsoft Teams
We use this tool across the entire organization as it integrates well with other Microsoft products that we use. This integration is great as it allows information (like availability, contact details, etc) to be shared across platforms. One can join a meeting in Teams or chat with someone with just a click rather than going through multiple steps of opening a new app, looking for the person, and then calling/messaging them.
- Integration across other Microsoft products is great feature.
- All communication is well organized within individual Teams and each team can have multiple channels for different topics.
- Integration with third party apps also helps improve workflow.
- Doesn't seem to work well with low bandwidth internet connections.
- Automatic transcription of audio would be a nice feature to have.
- More emoticons to react to messages would be nice.
- Slack, Zoom and BlueJeans Meetings
This app integrates the features and functionality of Slack and Zoom into one app. This, when coupled with other MS platforms like Outlook, OneNote, OneDrive, and others makes this app a very compelling option when compared to others.
Do you think Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams's feature set?
Did Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams again?
This tool is really well suited for businesses and organizations that are already invested in the Microsoft ecosystem. While the quality of voice calling isn't the best for low bandwidth internet connections, this tool offers a great alternative to email, where messages and action items can easily get lost.