Overall Satisfaction with Slack
We use Slack across the organization to communicate and collaborate in a timely manner. Slack has helped us to develop focused channels that only those that need to be aware of can be. It has also allowed us to create more "fun" channels such as "puppies" that has been a nice side benefit during this work from home environment.
- Focused channels.
- Company wide communications.
- Ability to provide supporting information from other sites, sources.
- Personally don't see any gaps for what we use it for.
- A complimentary communication solution with email and phone.
- Easy to see when people are online and available.
It does what it's supposed to. Occasionally an issue/challenge with the phone/video service but more likely a sign of the times as can happen with Zoom and other similar apps as well.
Do you think Slack delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Slack's feature set?
Did Slack live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Slack go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Slack again?