SmartRecruiters: "Smart Recruiters review - AgileHires"https://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsSmartRecruitersUnspecified8.21511012014-02-02T00:02:44.962Z
Overall Satisfaction with SmartRecruiters
SmartRecruiters is being used across the organization, assisting in our recruiting efforts. The interface is fairly clean and easy to work with. It is a solid additional resource when it comes to posting jobs online.
- The interface has become fairly polished and easy to use.
- The multiple job boards are nice, and being able to add multiple paid or unpaid options is nice.
- The application processes are very seamless.
- Don't really love the color scheme.
- Not a huge fan of how the job description & other fields are segmented.
- UX/UI could use a refresh.
The included tools are good, but they could have some other features to make things more streamlined.
- SmartRecruiters has definitely provided a number of solid candidates for the positions I've posted.
- It would be nice to be able to post to some other locations with smart recruiters, and some are extraneous.
I think it's a really solid tool for most recruiters to utilize. It's got some effective tools and can be a time-saving and mostly cost-effective tool to deliver candidates. The best technical candidates don't tend to apply directly, but it is more effective for marketing and other roles & openings.
SmartRecruiters Feature Ratings
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts