Smart Recruiters review - AgileHireshttps://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsSmartRecruitersUnspecified8.21771012014-02-02T00:02:44.962Z
Updated March 06, 2018
Smart Recruiters review - AgileHires
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with SmartRecruiters
SmartRecruiters is being used across the organization, assisting in our recruiting efforts. The interface is fairly clean and easy to work with. It is a solid additional resource when it comes to posting jobs online.
- The interface has become fairly polished and easy to use.
- The multiple job boards are nice, and being able to add multiple paid or unpaid options is nice.
- The application processes are very seamless.
- Don't really love the color scheme.
- Not a huge fan of how the job description & other fields are segmented.
- UX/UI could use a refresh.
The included tools are good, but they could have some other features to make things more streamlined.
- SmartRecruiters has definitely provided a number of solid candidates for the positions I've posted.
- It would be nice to be able to post to some other locations with smart recruiters, and some are extraneous.
I think it's a really solid tool for most recruiters to utilize. It's got some effective tools and can be a time-saving and mostly cost-effective tool to deliver candidates. The best technical candidates don't tend to apply directly, but it is more effective for marketing and other roles & openings.