Overall Satisfaction with SmartRecruiters
We leverage SmartRecruiters as our ATS across all parts of our organization. The system is used to automate our recruitment and selection process for both corporate and field positions.
- The candidate application process is very easy and quick. As a result, our click-through rate has improved considerably.
- The system is easy to configure and reconfigure as business needs change.
- Access to a very broad range of additional vendors through the marketplace allows our organization to test and trial different ways of recruiting/assessing without signing into long term agreements.
- Pre-Screening functionality is limited - this means that it is difficult to narrow the field of candidates at-a-glance.
- Some of the configuration options are limited. For example: the user type configuration does not have enough flexibility for organizations with decentralized hiring processes.
- We have seen an improvement in both quantity and quality of applications coming through our system. This reduces the amount of direct sourcing the recruiters have to do - therefore reducing both labour requirements in HR and time to fill.
- Jobvite, Oracle HCM Cloud (including Taleo), iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Suite and SilkRoad Recruiting
SmartRecruiters won our RFP process largely in part because of the candidate experience. This in conjunction with the dynamic nature of their product releases allows us to stay ahead of most recruiting trends.
It is very well suited to organizations with progressive technology departments. Companies who use old versions of MS Office or who heavily rely on IE and SharePoint (rather than cloud-based solutions) may struggle with adapting to the different type of technology.