Overall Satisfaction with Smartsheet
We are pleased that the Smartsheet platform has so many tools that serve the direct extension of team collaboration, allowing us to stay fully focused on creating reviews and interaction sessions to address each other's work, which ends up creating a network where everyone involved can advise each other so that the work is of the highest possible quality. As far as customer service is concerned, Smartsheet allows us to maintain interactions during business hours, and it remains entirely online, which makes it easy for us to communicate simply by having a stable internet connection. In general, it has a good technical support, with employees well informed about Smartsheet's functions. Being able to count on so many tools, usability within Smartsheet becomes a bit limiting, not because it is difficult to work with, but because it requires a high level of expertise to cover all areas of the project in question, which would normally require several people with different levels of expertise in the areas that Smartsheet allows to deal with.
- Smartsheet lets us create our own personal level portfolios, so each employee in the project group can present his or her ideas and resume in an organized manner.
- Has a very extensive collection of templates for different types of dashboards.
- Can be used to cover project operations that would normally depend on marketing agencies, making it possible to cover project marketing to a certain extent.
- Lacks some clearly essential functions for working with business processes, such as a mapping system directly to the processes.
- Workflows cannot be designed and modeled within the platform, which sometimes limits our view of the work.
- Allows you to create and program your own portal for our customers to access directly to the project.
- Works with agile methodologies and Gantt charts without problems occurring when working fully with classic dashboard methodologies.
- Allows sharing all kinds of files from the platform.
- Gains have been exemplary during the last quarter we have been using Smartsheet to work with, as our ROI has increased by 5.
- Depending on the type of campaign being applied to the project, the results vary in time.
Do you think Smartsheet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Smartsheet's feature set?
Did Smartsheet live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Smartsheet go as expected?
Would you buy Smartsheet again?
Because it can be used in teams of various sizes, it has been concluded that Smartsheet is suitable for almost any kind of environment that requires group work. It does not work with certain types of monitoring, such as in treasury areas, or in terms of business process scheduling. It is excellent for agile project development.