Give em the pickle through Snap Engage!https://www.trustradius.com/live-chatSnapEngageUnspecified9211012014-08-13T16:14:41.840Z
August 13, 2014
Give em the pickle through Snap Engage!
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with SnapEngage
SnapEngage is primarily used by our customer service team to provide chat support to our customers and panel of internal testers. It is our way of providing world class support in real-time, if an issue is pressing or frustrating enough that a client does not want to wait for an email reply.
- It is relatively easy to set up and implement within a department.
- Snap Engage's own chat support is easy to access, and their support team is always quick to address any issues we may have with our business account.
- Relatively easy to add to your site's code so you can be up and running and serving your customers quickly.
- Snap Engage's reporting capability is lacking in a number of areas. For example, you can't view the total number of chats received across all widgets you have set up. You can only view data per individual widget. This makes calculating team metrics very time consuming. They are aware this is a shortcoming, but not sure when they plan on improving that.
- They could do more to warn customers when there is a problem with their service or back-end admin tools. I've come across widget metrics not displaying properly a number of times and it would be nice if they could add some sort of message to our account letting us know they're aware of the problem and working on it.
- Better customer service for sure - our clients LOVE that they can connect to a chat agent within seconds to have their questions answered and/or problems addressed.
- Faster lead conversion - our clients tend to chat with us first to learn what our service does, which makes it very easy to encourage them to place an order.
Snap Engage is easy to use and implement and makes our clients very happy. It's not lacking any features that we desperately need, so I can't see a reason why we would switch.
I would say SnapEngage is well suited to smaller companies. It does live chat very successfully, but larger companies might want a chat service that is more robust or full featured, and has better metrics capabilities on the admin side. Also, if your company takes a long time to push through requests to add code to your site, this might not be the tool for you.