SnapEngage all the way!
August 25, 2014
SnapEngage all the way!
Marketing Manager/Head Recruiter
SkySlopeReal Estate, 51-200 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SnapEngage
We currently use SnapEngage as our chat widget that pops up for both our sales and customer support team members. It is not used throughout the whole organization, but rather for the two biggest departments: Sales and Customer Support. Our sales widget pops up to anyone who visits our main site, and the sales widget is used when a current user clicks on our "chat" button on our support page and continues to use it as they receive support from our team.
- SnapEngage has a very easy and simple UI that is usable across all demographics. In addition to being easy and user friendly, the options given for design and layout are great and simple to implement.
- SnapEngage has a great support team that is there when you need them. On occasion we have issues that arise, such as code not matching up or chats not being received/missed. I have personally dealt with their support team and they are fast, friendly and professional. They do what needs to be done to get you back up and running and it is greatly appreciated!
- SnapEngage provides options that fit the users needs. There are a bunch of different things you can choose from when setting up the widgets such as design, timing, users and whether or not you'd like it to show if the agent is typing or not. Such customization makes it great to use.
- The only con that comes to mind is not being able to set up the chat widget to show that the agent is typing when integrated with another product. The agent must be logged into the native SnapEngage app for it to show. Not a huge deal though!
- We've had nothing but a positive impact on our business objectives... mostly in the area of customer support. We offer 24/7 service to our clients and having the chat widget is a must for us to carry on such a service. In fact, clients sign up with us just for the fact we offer 24/7 service and that is due in part to SnapEngage.
I actually didn't demo any other products when deciding to go with SnapEngage.
I give SnapEngage a 9 due to how successful our company has been while using it. Unless prices were raised by an insane amount, I don't see us using a competing service.
I would say an 8. I am unsure of pricing as I do not handle that so that could come to play for another potential user. I would say the ease of use for both employees using SnapEngage and their customers being exposed to it, in addition to customization and great support all factor in to me recommending SnapEngage to a colleague.