Overall Satisfaction with SnapEngage
This way I can engage, sell and support my visitors more efficiently.
I got a Business account from SnapEngage, which is enough for my needs, but there are plans for even more demanding Businesses.
What the Business account includes is 4 chat licenses, which is enough for me at the moment.
What SnapEnage allowed me to do is to focus on way more my visitors and a bit less on trying to optimize every single detail of my website, like design and copy.
It has been my experience that every visitor/customer is different, and without interacting with customers on a human level it's hard to cater for the uniqueness of each one.
Finally I can put live human beings on any website I have.
This is what SnapEngage ultimately allows me to do.
- Retain more customers by intervening at the right time
- Allows you to set proactive chat triggers so that visitors are prompted at specific moments when they are browsing the website.
- Top quality support can be expected from them where issues from settings to website installation are solved fast through live chat.
- Has a feature to send your visitors to a specific page while talking without disrupting the chat session or having them open a new window. Just use a command and my visitors are sent to a particular page automatially.
- No Bitcoin Payment Option
- Chat window design is average. Even though you can make your own chat window design in photoshop and send it to them for implementation, which is great, they don't have great customization potential in the back office.