November 14, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds N-central
We use it daily in our support department. All of our technicians and sales staff have access to the N-central console for access to company assets and current device information. Servers and workstations are monitored daily. We also use it for easy windows patch management control, third party and script deployments as well as remote control of monitored devices.
- Great deployment, training, and support with the product.
- Windows patch management is excellent.
- Great monitoring software with the added benefit of easy remote control options built-in.
- It is a large piece of software and does take some time to get set-up and configured.
- Limitations with some basic monitoring like site down/internet down and server state make it difficult to have accurate monitoring information.
- Reports and reporting are minimal, not very customizable and not pretty.
- Reduced time to manage and support servers and endpoints.
- Provides support dept with more accurate information to assess and resolve issues quicker and more efficiently.
- The subscription cost associated with N-central, to our clients has a good profit margin for us.
Their support team, both on initial deployment and support after has been excellent in my opinion. We were basically hand help through the initial deployment and all the issues since then have been easy to work through with their support team.
Do you think N-able N-central delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with N-able N-central's feature set?
Did N-able N-central live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of N-able N-central go as expected?
Would you buy N-able N-central again?