Overall Satisfaction with Solarwinds Service Desk (formerly Samanage)
Solarwinds Service Desk is currently being used mainly by the IT team, but is partially being utilized by the the whole organization. Service Desk addressed the need for a ticketing system. Now, users can submit tickets through the portal or simply via email. It also addressed the lack of asset management and tracking. We heavily rely on it to keep track of all IT assets.
- I like how user-friendly the interface is. It is very easy to navigate the portal.
- Asset tracking is built-in (not an add-on) and provides a lot of information about the asset.
- Affordable price across all three plans.
- Great technical support.
- The only feature I'd like to be added is to be able to add "States" whichever plan was purchased.
- As with all other subscriptions, some features are only available with higher Tier. However, the price still is very affordable for services offered.
Overall, I like the support. There is a bit of delay when using the chat feature, but I do get the issue resolved eventually.
Do you think SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD)'s feature set?
Did SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD) go as expected?
Would you buy SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD) again?
Overall, Solarwinds Service Desk is a solid and excellent choice or a straightforward ticketing system. It offers most of what the other systems in the market offer. It's suitable for practically all organization types, whether it's used by a big or a small team. It also offers integration should there be a need for collaboration with other apps.