Overall Satisfaction with SparkPost
We had to write an application where we need to send emails to the end users and then track if there were issues with the email delivery. So we decided to use SparkPost to handle this requirement.
- When you don't want to spent time writing your own code to send emails from your apps
- When you're looking for a product which provides all that you need regarding email features to make it part of your software
- When you want to use a product which includes templates that can be re-used instead of writing your own and all the required effort to do that
- I really like SparkPost, it was really useful to achieve our goals
- We used at the first time the free version which worked awesome.
- We didn't have to spend our time writing all the features that SparkPost has included.
- The dashboard give us all the information that we need to know regarding the status of the emails that have been sent from the app
It provides a good API and the documentation is good enough to start working with it, I first played with the REST API and then I included the product as part of our software, what we really like about SparkPost is the provided dashboard where you can check the status of all the emails that you send from the application. Even the free version is awesome since it allows you to send a huge amount of emails which is enough in certain cases.