Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
We are a wholesale importer of vinyl records. Our buying and sales staff started using Splashtop during the pandemic to work from home, accessing the company server to enter product information and orders. We tried a couple of other programs but Splashtop was the best overall-- easy to use, robust, and had strong security protocols. And not too expensive to use for a small number of staff members. It was just what we were looking for.
- Easy to see who is using the remote access and for how long. Easy to turn off access or add someone if need be.
- Very straightforward to use so next to zero training time required for users.
- Very robust and sturdy platform. Have had very few glitches or problems using it.
- Price scales well for us (less than 10 staff using it).
- My only gripe is I'd rather have the pricing based on simultaneous users so that some staff that only need it from time to time wouldn't need their own account but could share it (at least from a pricing point of view).
- Perhaps a video tutorial highlighting some of the lesser-known features. There might even be such a thing, but if so they do a bad job publicizing it.
- During the pandemic when much of the staff was stuck at home Splashtop was the way we kept working. Without it (or some other equivalent) we would have ground to a halt with a big hit to our sales and productivity.
- The only negative is with all the staff back in the office full time we still are paying for several users so they can do SOME work from home. They got spoiled using it during the pandemic and can't part with it, even though they don't use it that much.
I have never had an issue where I had to contact anyone from Splashtop. At least not that I can recall. It all just works.
As I mentioned before I think the security features with two-factor authentication and device verification are very robust and are a BIG part of why we decided to use the program. It's secure but the security doesn't get in the way of using the program.
Very quick. Within days we were up and running with next to no experience using remote access software previously. Even our most tech-challenged employees were able to use it with a minimal amount of training/support.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?