- I enjoy the integration with facebook, twitter, google+ and google analytics.
- I has a great reporting function that can be exported to a CSV, or PDF (info graphic style).
- You can multiple accounts on the platform easily.
- I use a widget on the Chrome browser that allows me to quickly share content and webpages through tweets or google+
- It has a nice scheduling function for publishing.
- Allows you to save searches for specific terms, hashtags or profiles.
- You can compare twitter accounts to competitors.
- Support is helpful and quick to respond.
- In general, I prefer using Hootesuite for twitter monitoring since it can show me multiple feeds and searches on one screen.
- It could use more Social Media channels such as Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Quickly receive analytics for monthly board reports (saved time). You can customize date ranges and exporting to CSV allows me to input data in a custom report I already have built, but the PDF version in very comprehensive and pretty to look at. It cut my reporting time by 75% since it acquires data from multiple twitter, facebook, website and blog accounts in one report.
- Allows me to share content on the fly while browsing information online through the browser widget.
- Great mobile app, so I am always connected. Allows me to quickly respond to requests or posts.
It has been a solid product with great support the few times I have actually needed it. The benefits outweigh the price of the monthly subscription due to the time that it saves me on multiple levels. It is not the end all be all, but it compliments my overall strategy very well.
I primarily use Sprout Social for reporting, which is very thorough, and a good bit of Twitter publishing. However I have complimented it by using Hootsuite to monitor my custom groups and various searches. I do not use it to publish to Facebook, because Facebook's algorithm does not reward you for third party publishing apps. Don't let the cost of the subscription scare you, I was able to try it free for a month to see if it would benefit me before committing.