February 24, 2014
Project Manager in Product ManagementComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
Score 6 out of 10
I had the opportunity to utilize SpyFu to develop strategy's for my clients to better position themselves against their opponents. We also used SpyFu to locate possibly clients that are looking to enhance their Search Engine positioning. We are able to use this information and present them to clients for reference and analysis.
- Compare multiple websites and users of a specific keyword.
- Able to show relative keywords that websites are targeting for organic search.
- Possibly expansions of results of different keywords.
- The effectiveness these keywords have on their websites.
- Increasing ROI because we are more aware of which keywords we would like to go against.
- Saving costs because we can stop targeting keywords that competitors have a strong share of.
I think SpyFu is an equally useful website as opposed to its competitors. It is also very user friendly.
I no longer work within this space but would use it if I were to return within the industry.