User Review: "Bananas about SurveyMonkey"https://www.trustradius.com/surveysSurveyMonkeyUnspecified8.15391012014-03-11T20:19:56.374Z
Overall Satisfaction with SurveyMonkey
We use it both internally and externally. Audience polls, employee surveys, event feedback... pretty much anytime we want to get information about how we are doing and want to do better.
- Quantifying feedback. Usually we are aware if there are any issues but it's always a good way to quantify that feedback and find out if there are any real issues that need attention or just squeaky wheels.
- Flexibility. There is a lot you can do with SurveyMonkey, be it in how you can ask questions, the format or how you can analyze the data.
- Reuse great surveys. If you have a format that you like, you can easily copy it to tweak and use again. Love this feature!
- Mobile functionality needs improvement. So many companies use SurveyMonkey so I think people are used to it, but with email opens increasingly on smartphones, this needs help.
- Overall look. It's more about function than form. So while I like all the things I can do with it, there are prettier options out there.
- It would be awesome to have a live chat or screen share feature for when I'm creating a brand new survey. Sometimes just quick insight is all that's needed.
- Always better to get actual feedback than to just rely on what you observe from a situation or think you know about your market.
- It takes a little bit of work, so planning and coordination are a part of the process. Make sure there is a business case for each question, rather than just asking something that would be nice to know.
We've used SurveyMonkey for years - for what we get out of it with our particular package, it's a great value.