Multiple question types (72)
Response tracking (71)
Survey templates (70)
Standard reports (71)
Business Plan - Team Advantage
Personal Plan - Advantage Annual
Business Plan - Team Premier
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
According to the vendor, SurveyMonkey is trusted by 98% of Fortune 500 companies and is used in over 350,000 organizations. Additionally, the vendor says SurveyMonkey’s people powered data platform gives millions of people around the world a way to turn feedback into action that drives growth and innovation.
- Supported: Online surveys
- Supported: Paper surveys
- Supported: Survey templates
- Supported: Survey library
- Supported: Themes
- Supported: Custom logo/branding
- Supported: Single page survey
- Supported: Progression bar
- Supported: Responsive design
- Supported: Multimedia content
- Supported: Drag-and-drop editor
- Supported: Changes to live survey
- Supported: Question bank
- Supported: Question design help
- Supported: Multiple question types
- Supported: Matrix questions
- Supported: Translation/multi-lingual
- Supported: Survey logic flexibility
- Supported: Response requirement/validation
- Supported: Skip logic
- Supported: Conditional questions
- Supported: Question branching
- Supported: Piping logic
- Supported: Randomization
- Supported: Response tracking
- Supported: Data export
- Supported: Real-time results
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Visualizations
- Supported: Analytics
- Supported: CRM Integration
- Supported: Social media integration
- Supported: E-commerce integration
- Supported: Notifications and alerts
- Supported: Calendar/scheduling
- Supported: Follow-up emails
- Supported: In-tool invites
- Supported: Email distribution
- Supported: Cross-channel distribution
- Supported: Anonymous responses
- Supported: Vendor-offered crowdsourcing
- Supported: Unlimited questions per survey
- Supported: Unlimited responses per survey
- Supported: Respondent restrictions
- Supported: Multiple users
- Supported: Access controls
- Supported: Compliance
- Supported: NOTE: Features vary by plan. See details here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/pricing/details/
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
Frequently Asked Questions
- [In my experience, the] data is very hard to manage to help bring [it to a] consensus. For a 5 minute survey, [I believe there is] too much work outside of the application [that] has to be done to reconstruct the data.
- Implementing SurveyMonkey had an overall positive impact (+4% ROI) on our business objectives
- The data we collected via SurveyMonkey was invaluable and key program changes were made based solely upon this research
- Creates a quick and easy way to capture client satisfaction data
- Saves time in analyzing and tabulating results
- Time saving in general is the biggest ROI compared to other tools
- We have been able to design engagement programs based on survey feedback
- We have been able to make decisions that impact our organization based on feedback
- We were able to use the survey to collect unbiased data in selecting a new HCM
- You can create free surveys so in some cases the ROI is fantastic as it is essentially a free tool.
- There are better platforms for gaining serious responses, I think Prolific does a better job of getting market data.
- If you are willing to spend money the premium features do make your surveys feel more serious and give them a more professional look.
- Because the interface is mostly intuitive you can get a decent ROI in time-saving from users that don't create surveys often.
- Has helped us make decision[s] on where to make improvements to onboarding.
- Has helped us get a handle on employee satisfaction.
- Has provided valuable insights into employees true feelings on leadership.
- SurveyMonkey has a positive impact on our organization by allowing us to gain insight to our team through the 360 evaluations.
- We have had positive ROI from our client polling questions which have directed new products or services that we offer.
- The analytics were an awesome way to filter and export responses so that our management team could evaluate the information.
- Low cost, limited implementation effort, great insights
- Quick feedback
- SurveyMonkey provided a much needed end-user insight into software applications we developed.
- Provided a passive, non-obtrusive entry into our audience and their feedback.
- I've had a positive experience with it, it has helped me to create meetings at the best times for my superiors.
- It's also been great to collect data from students.
- Reasonably easy to setup a survey for education data collection
- Free version has kept my bank account happy
- Makes it easy to analyze collected data and separate survey into different ones
- Assurance on direction
- Engagement with customers
- Customers feel their answers are impactful
- Account managers can get data to help sell other services and fulfill needs
- While I find their product useful, the cost is prohibitive for more advanced features.
- [I feel like] they ripped me off! $900 down the drain...
- Negative impact due to hidden costs
- Not upfront about how limited the features are for 'free' version
- This service allows you to save costs for technical specialists, since it can be used by a person who does not have special knowledge.
- Identification of potential opportunities and threats that may have been missed
- It has helped discover the strengths and weaknesses of our competitors
- Testing the market has enabled us make sound business decisions and minimize investment risks.
- It has helped us spot emerging trends in the industry and exploit them.
- its a great way to get feedback and most people say the survey format is very easy to understand
- dont really measure ROI but its defintely been a helpful tool
- Saved us $1000s on outsourcing quantitative research to outside firms when we can do it in house
- Update data profiles
- Informs our core work
- Allow us to modify our strategies based off of responses
- Gain insight from clients
- Receive feedback about specific events/projects
- Easily able to get a pulse from internal staff
- The speed at which we can develop, program, execute and generate actual usable results provides significant value, particularly when we need fresh numbers to illustrate a point.
- The fact that we can execute a research project so quickly means that new research is always a primary option when we're developing campaigns. That's a huge value proposition.
- It has saved me time, which is my most valuable resource
- It has increased participation in company feedback also
- If you're looking for enterprise grade HIPAA compliance, look elsewhere. Servers aren't in the US.
- Has some cool tools and widgets.
- Improved ability to address customer feedback
- Improved employee engagement