Overall Satisfaction with Synology DiskStation
Synology DiskStation is being used to perform local backups from multiple servers across our facilities. We manage an entire facility with more that 1000 employees and all information that is created under all applications from every department, warehouse, Final assembly, Quality etc, along with shared folder for all users is backup locally using Synology disk station. We rely in this unit perform daily backups for all information and to have this same date available at any time during any contingency.
- Very easy setup.
- Fast restores.
- Excellent applications within the integrated OS.
- Efficient support.
- Easy to ready and understand log of events.
- A display indicator in the device would be great for priority events.
- The unit power supply failed, an alert with more details in this events would be great.
- Even when restore is easy and in good time I believe it could be improved.
- We had server hardware failure and withSsynology all information was safely store.
- Shadow copy is disabled in our servers, and DiskStation provides us the easy restores we need.
Do you think Synology DiskStation delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Synology DiskStation's feature set?
Did Synology DiskStation live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Synology DiskStation go as expected?
Would you buy Synology DiskStation again?
Evaluating DiskStation and Competitors
Yes - We used diskstation as part of our backup redundancy for any emergencies that we might face. Every time that we have a problem the disk station has proved to be reliable and efficient.